Permaset Permaprint Paper Waterbased Screen Printing Ink. Please note that the swatches are used for indicative purposes.
How to Use :-
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsions such as Ulano 925WR and Dirasol 25
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
- Mesh: 32T – 120T (low mesh count for substrates such as wallpaper, recommend 77 – 100T for typical poster printer)
- Cleaning: Use Water
- Thinning: Use up to 1-3% water
- Curing: Air dry
- Use up to 3% QR1722 retarder to keep the ink wet if required
Stir well before use.
To reduce the risk of the ink drying in the screen, flood the stencil after the print stroke.