WPS Two Pack Epoxy ink is sold by the Kg. The ink can be used on many substrates including metals, ceramics, glass, phenolics, ureas, melamines and acrylics. Especially good for stoved enamels, treated polyethylene, polypropylene and some polyesters.
- They are a range of two part inks possessing excellent adhesion and chemical resistance. They cure to hard heat resistant films with good adhesion to a wide range of difficult substrates. These inks can be air dried or heat cured.
- Depending on the hardener chosen, a matt or full gloss finish may be obtained.
- The colours shown are for guidance purposes only – not for colour matching.
- Solvent Based ink – Use a Solvent Resistant Emulsion like Ulano Proclaim or Autosol 5000. Use Screenwash for cleaning.
- Use SISS Screen Reactivator Spray to remove dried ink.
Price shown is for 1 Kg. If you require more please change the quantity when adding to the basket.
You will need to use a Two Pack Thinner and the appropriate Hardener to achieve the required result.
- Matt Hardener
- Gloss Hardener