Sericol Pioneer Ultra PVC Free Plastisol Ink. A range of high opacity pvc free plastisol inks Phthalate Compliant. Approved by the Soil Association Certification Ltd to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). These inks are suitable for a wide range of natural and synthetic fabrics. Can be used for Pantone matching.
Formulated to have a good handle, which can be improved by using YC433 Overprint Transparent Base.
- Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim, Dirasol 916 or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
- Formulated to support wet on wet printing
- Fast Flash Curing – please note that in hot conditions build up can occur and excessive heat could cause the ink to thicken in the screen or start to cure
- Mesh: 34 – 100T (higher mesh counts when using Seritone or Trichromatic ink (Process))
- Cleaning: Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Thinning: The ink is ready for use, just stir before use. You can use up to 5% YC591 Thinner to increase flow.
- Curing: 160 C (90 – 160 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.