Texopaque Advantage ON Extra Opacity Plastisol Ink. A range of opaque high opacity plastisol inks formulated with phthalate compliant plasticisers. These inks are suitable for a wide range of natural and synthetic fabrics.
• Incorporates Co-Plus technology which minimises fibrillation, soft gel so ink is easy to handle on and off screen, gives a soft hand, and has minimal build up on press increasing productivity.
• Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
• Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
• Mesh: 32 – 120T (higher mesh counts when using Seritone)
• Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
• Curing: 160 C (90 – 160 seconds depending on equipment, colour, and garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
Please note that the photographic image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch.