Union Ink Mixopake Plastisol ink range is excellent for everyday screen printing, the range is highly opaque, prints easily by hand and perfect for mixing shades.
Similar to Maxopake, it is a system to mix standard Pantone and Union colours to order. They provide you with the opportunity to simulate almost any colour in the PANTONE Gloss Colour Selector. The Mix-Opake inks are an excellent choice for standard colours when colour matching is not required.
With Mixo plastisol, you won’t have to slow your production with additional flash curing stations between colours or to clean excessive build-up under the screens. Prints cleanly at maximum press speeds with virtually no build-up. Excellent for everyday printing, prints easily by hand.
MIXO Series plastisol will fully cure and withstand repeated washings when the entire ink deposit reaches 149C.
- Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 -75 Blade
- Mesh: 32T- 90T
- Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Curing:149- 160 C (40 to 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
The following Mixopake plastisol colours are available
- MIXE-1000 Mixopake Super White
- MIXE-2002 Mixopake Yellow G/S
- MIXE-2042 Mixopake Yellow R/S
- MIXE-3002 Mixopake Red Y/S
- MIXE-3007 Mixopake Red B/S
- MIXE-4001 Mixopake Magenta
- MIXE-4002 Mixopake Violet
- MIXE-4003 Mixopake Cerise
- MIXE-5001 Mixopake Blue G/S
- MIXE-5003 Mixopake Blue R/S
- MIXE-6002 Mixopake Green
- MIXE-8000 Mixopake Black
- MIXE-F211 Mixopake Neon Orbit Yellow
- MIXE-F212 Mixopake Neon Golden Yellow
- MIXE-F214 Mixopake Neon Flame Orange
- MIXE-F312 Mixopake Neon Aurora Pink
- MIXE-F411 Mixopake Neon Magenta
- MIXE-F511 Mixopake Neon Solar Blue
- MIXE-F611 Mixopake Neon Traffic Green
Union Ink Mixopake Colour Chart
We sell Mixopake in 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre and 1 gallon quantities.
The colours shown are for guidance purposes only – not for colour matching.