Union Maxopake Plastisol Inks- the perfect screen printing ink for bright colours on dark garments, Union Maxopake inks continue to be an industry standard on dark shirts. Union Diamond White PLHE-1070 which sets the standard for opaque plastisol whites. High opacity direct print, the most opaque plastisol colours available, they can be printed, quickly flash-cured and printed again to achieve extremely bright prints on garments that contain polyester.
How to use :-
- Stencil: specifically use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim, Proclaim EC Epicure, Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 / 75 Blade
- Mesh: 32 – 77T
- Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Curing: 140 – 160 C (40 -90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, and garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
Special low bleed version for polyester and bleeding cotton/poly fabrics. Ideal for manual or automatic printing. Easy to print, soft, creamy consistency and ready to use Click here to access the Union Inks colour chart.
The colours shown are for guidance purposes only – not for colour matching.
- PLHE-1070 NPT Low Bleed Diamond White
- PADE-2010 Maxopake Lemon Yellow
- PADE-2020 Maxopake Chrome Yellow
- PADE-2044 Maxopake Golden Yellow
- PADE-2064 Maxopake Orange
- PADE-3006 Maxopake Brite Red
- PADE-3010 Maxopake Scarlet Red
- PADE-3020 Maxopake Flag Red
- PADE-5008 Maxopake Brite Blue
- PADE-5036 Maxopake Royal Blue
- PADE-5085 Maxopake Opaque Process Blue
- PADE-6008 Maxopake Brite Green
- PADE-6016 Maxopake Lime Green
- PADE-6090 Maxopake Kelly Green