Rutland M3 Non Phthalate Plastisol mixing Inks – The M3 inks have great opacity as well as mixing characteristics making them ideal for high production work. The Rutland M3 mixing system is designed mixing Pantone shades, ratios online on the Rutland website. Ideal for automatic and manual printers.
• Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
• Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
• Mesh: 34T – 77T
• Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
• Curing: 160 C (40 – 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
• High performance for 100% cotton, gives semi matte. If printing onto polyester/cotton blends apply a low bleed white first (recommend EL90730 Low Bleed SF2 QR2692) or if printing onto 100% polyester then apply barrier grey or barrier clear to avoid bleed issues.
• Quick flash times
Please note that the photographic image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch.
The M3 inks have great opacity as well as mixing characteristics making them extremely versatile, with quick flash times and ideal for high production work.