High quality transparency film used for printing film positives, often referred to as acetate. An often overlooked but key component to increasing stencil quality. The higher quality films come with a more absorbent surface (the tacky side of the film) which absorbs the pigment from the ink.
- Prepare outwork for output – recommend 1440 dpi (or higher) with 720dpi as a minimum
- Load film into the printer – the coated side is the print side ( if you get the film the wrong way round you end up with a mess!)
- Check your settings – make sure printers is set to high quality and high resolution, set the media settings to ‘Photo Quality Glossy Film’ or something similar
- Print – note that the film dry’s very quickly, we suggest that you leave the film for at least 2 minutes before using just to make sure you don’t inadvertently create a smudge
- Storage – can I keep the films and re use? – after printing store the film in a dry and clean environment – suggest interleafing with newsprint.
Pack of 100 sheets available in A3 / A3+ and A4 sizes. We also supply film in a roll format.
There are no reviews yet.