EXILE’s ThermoImpression™ Film is coated polyester which, instead of being light sensitive like other graphic art films, is sensitive to the application of heat.
When thermal imagesetter is used to image the film, the reactive layer turns black and creates the image. Since everything you need is built into the film, these products don’t require messy toners, dyes, inks or transfers.
EXILE’s ThermoImpression™ FILM is the only consumable needed for the Liberator XE and TECHSETTER², product lines.
- Up to 5.0 UV D-Max Density
- 0.03 UV D-Min Density (optically clear)
- 0.005” thickness for better handling
- Lays flat before and after exposure
- Dimensionally stable for accurate registration
- Light safe
- 20+ year shelf life
If you require pricing or further information please email email@example.com or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.