Exile Liberator Image Setter –
The Liberator XE is a premium industrial imagesetter system for flexographic and corrugated printing. It prints at a true 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Perfect for small font sizes, the Liberator XE efficiently produces top-of-the-line film separations.
The XE series is available in the following sizes: 18.25″, 28.5″, 36″, 42″, and 54″. The Liberator systems are roll fed (capstan) devices, so film can be output at nearly unlimited length. The Liberator image setters are driven by a Harlequin RIP that provides exceptional processing speed and reliability.
This full featured RIP includes automatic media saving capabilities, precision halftone and stochastic screening. The RIP also provides a full raster preview. The RIP can be customized with trapping, proofing and specialized screening to fit your requirements.
- 18, 28.5, 36, 42 and 54” media widths
- 1200 DPI Resolution
- Imaging of up to 6” per minutes
- Closed Loop Registration (CLR)
- Multi Level Pulsing (MLP)
- Enhanced NIB management (ENM)
- HARLEQUIN RIP with media saving
- No inks, toners or disposal costs
- Automatic media cutter
- In house production control
- Simple, hands of operation
- Low Maintenance
Please click here for demo video.
We stock film and consumables for the Exile Image Setters. For more information or a quotation please contact us on 0161 442 6555 email@example.com