WPS LED Essential Exposure Unit
Uses LED technology which is energy efficient and reliable. Additional foam base sizes can be purchased for other sized screens if required. A light adjustable stand and 2 x Foam Bases included. Ready to use fully wired with a 13amp plug.
Light Source: LED 30W. More efficient than 1000 watt Halogen light units, or 2 x 500W units where the light can overlap and cause uneven exposure.
Adjustable Height: For adjusting the exposure unit
- For 12″ x 16″ screens – 10 inches and expose for 6 minutes
- For 20″ x 24″ screens – 20 inches and expose for 15 minutes
- For 31″ x 24″ screens – 23 inches and expose for 20 minutes
2 Foams included: 1 x 12.5″ x 8.5″ x 4″ (for your 12″ x 16″ frames) 1 x 16″ x 20″ x 4″(for your 20″ x 24″ frames+)
The Foam bases supplied with the Unit are charcoal in colour. They absorb the light, not to reflect the light as lighter colours will do. This will prevent sharp toothing on fine line work and text when exposing. The smaller foam is placed on the ground first to increase the height, the second foam is placed on top of the smaller foam.
- You will need to supply your own sheet of glass. The glass needs to be at least 6mm thick double glazed or 10mm thick either single/double glazed.
- We recommend that your purchase the sheet of glass that is bigger than the largest screen you intend to use. if using 20 x 24″ screens being used then purchase 22 x 26″ sheet of glass.
- This unit will do the same job as a unit costing £500.00+. It just takes a little longer to expose the larger screen.