Introducing the Next-generation direct-to-film production 70cm DTF printer
DTF (Direct To Film) is the latest print technology for printing stunning garments using waterbased inks without the need for Pretreatment or weeding. Create highly durable printed garments with an efficient inline process. You can print on light and dark garments with the addition of WHITE ink.
Suitable for a wide range of textiles including stretch materials. DTF Printer SD-70 is a unique offering in the UK developed by Sabur who we partner with for Digital Solutions. The SD-70 comes with a compact inline shaker / dryer unit which has a low footprint. It also comes with Sabur’s renown support services. Optional installation and training available.
- DTF is rapidly becoming the key technology for low volume printing
- There is need for pre treatment
- Uses less white ink than DTG
- Prints are more durable than DTG prints
- Easy application
- Faster production process than DTG
- Importantly it helps keep your inventory more versatile
The SD-70 is a compact all-in-one inline solution, including a 70cm wide printer and coating system. That work simultaneously to enable efficient garment decoration production.
Key features :-
- Ink Recirculation System
- Unique reduced footprint with vertical dryer system
- Ergosoft RIP software available
- UK Service and Support Team
- Head Carriage collision sensors
- Auto Powder recycle system
Technical Specifications :-
Additional extras :-
- Smoke filter £429
- Delivery, installation & training £499