The DTF A3 Printer includes an integrated heated platen which allows the water to evaporate off the print. Otherwise the water remains in the ink and when applying the powder results in poor adhesive when applying the transfer to the textile / substrate.
Key features include :-
- A3 Print Size
- Integrated heated platen to dry the ink (which can be turned off separately)
- Comes with RIP
- Bulk Ink system
- Ink Waste Tank (with alarm to avoid overflow situations)
- White ink Recirculation
- White Ink Stirring System
- Uses standard 13amp plug
- Typical print speeds for A3 sized print ranges from 7 – 10 minutes
- Typical cost for A3 design – ranges from £1.30 to £2.00
Ideal solution for Screen Printers Cut Media, and White Toner transfer garment decorators wishing to compete with low volume DTG.
Please check out our Blog Article regarding Choosing a DTG Printer.
Please contact us for pricing and availability – email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete enquiry form below.