WPS sells it own range of Solvent Screen Printing Ink :-
Range includes :-
- WPS Correx – Good for printing onto Correx and Corridboard
- WPS Nylon (aka Nylobag) – Good for printing Synthetic fabrics such as polyesters, cottons and cotton/polyester blends
- WPS Paper and Board Ink – Good for printing corrugated, hardboard, wood, glass, some coated polyesters and coated metals.
- WPS Vinyl – Good for printing on PVC and for printing onto banners
- WPS Two Pack Epoxy Ink – Good for printing most metals, ceramics, glass, phenolics, ureas/melamines, acrylics, stoved enamels, treated polyethylene and polypropylene and some polyesters.
The ranges come with a selection of ‘ready for use’ colours. If you need to colour match or need a specific Pantone colour then please check out our colour match service.
We also manufacture and sell Rondec range of Solvent Screen Printing Inks. They have a reputation for printing onto difficult substrates. Ideal for Industrial Screen Printers.
Not use which is the best ink to use, we are ink experts. We can test substrates and recommend the best screen inks. We sell the widest range of screen printing inks in Europe – contact us for more information email@example.com
Main distributor for Sericol Solvent and Uv inks. These include Mattplast, Corripol, Nylobag, Nylotex, Plastijet, Polydyne, Seristar, Seritec and Uviplast ink ranges.
We also sell Sun Chemicals and Marabu range of inks – if you need pricing for the offline ink ranges or can’t see what you are looking for please contact us. Sales@inkandsolvents.co.uk