Union PLHT-1070 Diamond White Plastisol InkProduct Ref: QR1133
Diamond White plastisol is union's premium, high opacity low-bleed white. Diamond White is formulated to be an extremely bright white, exhibiting high opacity, easy printability through fine meshes up to 76T and excellent bleed resistance on polyester blended fabrics. Diamond White retains a creamy viscosity during storage, is ready to use straight from the container and is designed for both manual and automatic printing.
Smooth, bright white appearance
Superior bleed resistance
Extremely fast flashing with low tack
Improved viscosity stability
Printing Instructions: For the best coverage, bleed resistance and brightest print, adjust the off-contact distance and squeegee pressure to print the ink layer on top of the printed fabric rather than penetrating through it.
- Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
- Mesh: 32 – 76T (43T recommended)
- Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Curing: 155 – 160 C (40 – 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
Please note that the photographic image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch.
Available in 250ml (price shown), 500ml, 1 Litre or US Gallon tubs